STEP 2 & 3 – April 5-6, 2019
This weekend conference will deepen our understanding of forgiveness, address specific issues and explore practical steps toward reconciliation and healing. Opportunities to receive prayer for specific concerns will be provided.
Topics to be discussed may include:
- What are the consequences of not forgiving?
- How can you forgive when the offender shows no sign of repentance?
- What does reconciliation look like?
- Can I or should I forgive God?
- What practical steps do I need to take in forgiving others?
- What practical steps do I need to take in receiving forgiveness for myself?
- Specific issues: forgiving parents, family members, friends who betrayed us; reaching out to those I have injured
Cost: $25 student • $50 adult • $75 couple
LUNCH will be provided | CHILDCARE will be provided
BURSARIES are available. Just let us know!
Each participant will receive a copy of the book Deliver Us from Evil by Ron Corcoran
Date and Time:
FRIDAY, April 5, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
SATURDAY, April 6, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm